Is my software any good?
- Published: Tuesday, 23 February 2010 22:31
If you are not getting any user feedback for your software, there are two possible reasons.
- It is bad. Nobody uses it.
- It is good. Everyone is happy.
If this happens to you, think back. Did you ever get any feedback before? How did you react?
- Did you listen to your users and fix their problems?
- Did you teach your users the way your software should be used?
By answering these two questions you can figure out for yourself why you no longer get feedback. If you listened, and the stream of questions stopped, this probably means the users are now happy. If you attempted to correct their usage, most likely nobody uses it any more.
You did remember to include your contact details, did you?
Comments powered by CComment